RESUME BUILDING FOR FRESHERS - PART 1 | Sample Resume Format | Resume Writing Tips
E-Mail: [email protected] (your name)
OBJECTIVES (write your objectives in 3 sentences only)
Very precise, short and should convey the message to the person reading it.
For example : “To seek a position in a well established Organisation that offers room for professional growth, as this provides me ample opportunities to exhibit my skills and competencies in the chosen field”.
COURSES INSTITUTIONS BOARD YEAR OF PASSING %
(Marketing) XYZ School of Mgt. Bangalore University
Name of College
Name of university
Name of College
Name of university
(10th std) Name of School Name of university 2008
PROJECTS (write a brief outline about your project, it should be structured & should highlight those points which would be beneficial for the current position’s interview)
Name of Co. : Western India Plywood’s ltd.
Project Title : HR internship
Project Outline : WIP is a public company which was started in the year 1945 and deals in the manufacturing and sales of both of plywood’s and hardwoods. The internship at Western India Plywood’s Ltd was for the duration of 3 month. During the tenure, I have hands on work in the areas mentioned below.
• Functions of various departments in a company.
• Assisted in the HR functionalities like Payroll database, Data Mining etc...
• Was a part of the Exposure to launch an advertising campaign to attract more customers.
(Whatever certifications you have completed with relevant certificates &Specialisation).
• Completed Advance Excel course from…..( Name of Institution / Centre )
• Completed Finance certification course …..( Name of Institution / Centre )
• SAP – (Domain specific: FICO, HCM, MM etc….)
• Certified Six Sigma – Orange Belt, passed with distinction
ACCOLADES ( Any awards and recognitions received )
• Presented Papers in the College / Inter College Journals
• Represented College in Management Programs & Seminars
• Nominated as the Best Student for….(any awards you can mention)
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY (only if you have done some course or diploma)
• Sound Knowledge in ERP, SAP Platforms
• JAVA , C++ courses
PERSONAL SKILLS (Write strengths based on your Major / minor specialisation, you can also relate your skills to the projects or events who might be part of & highlight them during an interview )
• Effective Client Relations
• Quick Learner
• Self Confidence & Positive Attitude
• Ability to perform & contribute under pressure
• Flexible & Adaptable to changes & challenges
• Highly Self Motivated
• Ability to work with Team
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES
• Involved in raising Funds for NGOs
• Participated in various Cultural Committee Development activities
• Involved in CSR assignments for the college
• Participated in Dance & Sports events conducted in Colleges
• Participated in Management Fest & Inter College a Fests
• Date of Birth : (Your Date of Birth)
• Gender : Male/Female
• Linguistic Proficiency : Read: - English, Hindi, (language u know to read only)
Write: - English, Hindi (languages u know to write only)
• LinkedIn Profile : ( Paste the Url link )
• Twitter Profile : ( Paste the Url link )
Declaration: I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Date: (FULL NAME)
Disclaimer: The content written and spoken in this video are the soul property of Cassius Technologies Pvt Ltd. In case of any resemblance to any sites or any videos are mere coincidence.
Published 2 years ago
Tagsfreshersworld How to create good resumes for an interview resume writing skills resume template resume format how to write a resume tips & techniques to write a resume resume writing for an job interviews free resumes samples CV samples Resume writing tips how to make a resume resume building top/best resume tips perfect resume